What You Need to Know about Protecting Your Firm and Your Clients’ Data against Digital Threats
No matter what business you’re in, protecting your firm and clients’ data is vital. Especially for those in public accounting, locking down that data is a cornerstone of success because of two major points:
1. Credibility as a trusted advisor to clients.
2. Extending clients’ trust so that we can protect their data.
In this white paper we’ll look at:
- The importance of protecting data.
- Emerging security threats to accounting practitioners.
- Understanding the key components of digital security.
- Discussing and dispelling myths surrounding the cloud.
- A clearer understanding of cloud vs. on‑premise security.
To download the white paper, complete the form to the right.